For transparency, listed below are the business services we provide and how each service uses the information we collect.
Who we are and how to contact us
Larry King operates 2 salons.
Larry King South Kensington and Larry King Notting Hill are operated by Larry King Limited.
Larry King Hair Care is operated by LK Products Limited.
Larry King Limited and LK Products Limited (“We”) take privacy seriously and at any time, you may request a copy of the information we have recorded about you. You may also request we remove all identifiable information with respect to yourself. As a matter of course, we will delete your identifiable information if you have not undertaken business with us after 5 years.
Contact and complaints
- You may contact us to:
- Request information we have stored about you.
- Request we remove all identifying information about you.
- Make a complaint.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry King Limited
Hair and beauty related services
We request the minimum level of personally identifying information to run our business effectively. This is the data you provide us directly, for example, your name and contact details.
We store notes with respect to services we undertake to ensure we maintain and exceed our level of service. For example, your preferred hair style, colour formula codes, how you like your coffee, who your favourite stylists are and any allergies you may have.
We consider you have provided consent for us to store personally identifying information and information about your services based on your receiving services from us.
Depending on the particular service/s we are providing we may be required to ask questions related to your medical history. We will obtain your consent prior to storing information related to your medical history. Examples of medical data may be allergies, pregnancy or an injury that may impact our service.
Appointment confirmations and reminders
We will contact you via phone, email or SMS to confirm appointments made and remind you of upcoming appointments. We consider your having made the appointment as consent to undertake this activity but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
Appointment ratings and reviews
After visiting us we may send you an email or SMS asking you to rate our services and provide feedback. We consider your having received services as consent to undertake this activity but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
We consider becoming a member of our loyalty program as consent to send you emails related to the loyalty program but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
We will not undertake phone, mail, email or SMS marketing without you first providing consent for us to do so. Our marketing campaigns are automated and use rules based on services and products purchased and information we collect from you. For example, we may send marketing campaigns related to your birthday, the fact we miss you (you have not visited for 3 months) and other special days like Valentine’s Day and Christmas. We may also like to send you exclusive offers and invitations to exciting events. You may opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
Data processors and data locations
We use numerous leading software solutions within our business to provide the services listed above. These software solutions act as data processors and store and process data in numerous locations outside our business premise. For a list of data processors and data storage locations please visit: www.shortcuts.com.au/datastoragestatement.
LK Products Limited
Information we collect from you
- In order to register you will have to provide details including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website.
- Details of your visits to our site (including traffic data, location data, weblogs) and the resources you access via Google Analytics.
We use your personal data to:
- enable us to fulfil your order and carry out our contracting with you. We share this information with our third party distributor, Fusion 3PL Limited and Barclays, our payment gateway provider.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or (where you have consented) which we feel may be of interest to you.
- notify you of changes to our services.
- answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
- make sure your order is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
We also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers, but this is statistical data and does not identify individual users.